As of early this morning we have submitted the latest versions of Live Cams and Live Cams HD to Apple. Here are the release notes for the versions that are waiting for review:
New overall features:
- Added camera name to the prompt if a favorite (private camera) is not loading and the thumbnail is tapped.
- Added iOS4 multitasking support
- Corrected iOS4 display issues with PTZ sliders and Axis/Canon cameras
New camera profiles:
- INSTAR camera profile (with PTZ and preset support).
- Aviosys camera profile for 9100a devices using YOICS firmware. Camera number should be specified (0-3).
- EyeSpy247 camera profile (with PTZ and preset support).
- SagaEye camera profile (with PTZ and preset support).
- Sparklan camera profile with PTZ support. Preset positions are not yet supported.
- Seteye Profile 2 for ANC818GE devices
- Basier IP camera profile (untested)
- Two new IPcam Central profiles for devices from http://www.ipcam-central.com
New camera-specific features:
- LED and display mode controls for Foscam/Cowkey/InCam/INSTAR profiles.
- Preset support for Panasonic KX-HCM280 and similar discontinued models.
Reviews typically start about 5-7 days after an app is submitted and the reviews themselves can take 1-3 days for them to complete.