Wednesday, November 25, 2009

3.02 Now Available!

The 3.02 (stable release) is now available on the App Store.

Apple impressed me this time, making a liar out of me after I just completed a blog about the review taking another 4 or 5 days! It's still not as instant as I'd prefer but I'll take it.

As always, please let me know what you think of this release. I prefer to hear from you through the support email address but you can also contact other users for help via the forums at http://livecams-iphone.com.

The next update is undergoing final testing. If anything else turns up that needs to be addressed before I submit it please let me know asap :)

PS - Since the Namibia camera doesn't appear to be online yet I spent some time searching for new African cameras. Three new ones are available in the animals list (or check the recent cams). These are not overly exciting since they only refresh once every 30 seconds but they show real wildlife from national parks in South Africa.

I'm thinking of adding an option to the app so that people can donate money towards camera hardware (in Africa). I've noticed that some of the game reserves collect funds for cameras and I'd love to be able to buy a few high-quality devices for them to set up and maintain!