- Added DLink 5220 preset support.
- Added Compro camera profile.
- Axis devices were not always showing the full list of presets.
- Linksys WVC200 default resolution is now higher on 3G connections.
- Fixed crashes on Linksys WVC200 when resolution is set to 640x480.
- Trendnet 301 camera profile added.
- Panasonic i-Pro profile altered, now there are 2 profiles so please check the models supported for each.
- Vivotek multichannel support (using basic "Vivotek" profile and camera number field).
- Lorex LNZ4001 PTZ support (directional controls only, no zoom in/out).
- IVC Relay camera import added (initial support, long term plan is to sync with server on every startup).
- Abelcam import added (same as IVC Relay Server).
- Moved all of the thrid-party PC/Mac software to a single NVR group in the camera selection screen.
- Beginnings of Sony PTZ support added, queued PTZ not yet supported.
- Performance improvements during transition from thumbnails to fullscreen video for some camera models.
As always, if I've messed something up or there are any issues that arise with this release, please contact email@example.com for assistance. I hope to see Apple release the software within the next few days. My plans are to start work on Live Cams HD (the iPad-specific version of the app). I have also been preparing ideas for Live Cams on OS 4.0 which will add some incredible new features for all application developers and consumers alike.
See the new features in OS 4.0 here: