- There are a total of 4879 cameras in the database
- 1539 are currently disabled (because they fail to respond or contain "questionable" content
- Of the enabled cameras, here is the breakdown by brand
- 696 are Canon devices which all support PTZ and streaming video
- 1186 are Axis brand, supporting streaming video and sometimes PTZ
- 532 are Panasonic, supporting streaming video and sometimes PTZ
- 91 are Sony, supporting streaming video and sometimes PTZ
- 381 are Mobotix (high definition cameras), none of which support PTZ
- 352 are JPEG stills that are pulled on an interval from a host website
- The remaining cameras are a mix of various brands and capabilities
I may have missed some because it all depends on the time of day that I check and the area that the camera is pointed to. If anyone has seen cameras that should not be available, please contact support. Be cautious here, I have had dozens of emails about the rooms with the "Dora" bedsheets and wallpaper. This is in fact a doggy daycare and not a childs room!
Cameras may go offline due to maintenance, poor internet connections, or the owner is intentionally removing the camera (perhaps it was not intended to be public!). If a camera goes offline I can't honestly answer why because I don't own or operate the devices, nor do I know who does (in most cases, some of the cameras have been submitted to me by the owners but only a few hundred in total).