Thursday, September 3, 2009

Human Contact at Apple!

Today I received an email that sent me off the deep end.......I've been rejected for a 3rd consecutive time because my app name "contains keywords". It does not!

After spouting off around the house tonight I went on a rampage to find some senior executive email addresses that I could try to contact. I guessed at one in particular and got a response! Let's just say that this individual has enough power in the company to make anything happen, and I've been promised a phone call tomorrow and immediate release into the app store once they look into it.

You should see the 2.41 release real soon! Yahoooo!

Again, my apologies to those who have been patient. I am going to try to work with Apple to streamline this process if possible. My feedback will reach the smart minds who can make it better in the future.

Barry